Legacy Title & Escrow represents parties involved in residential or commercial real estate transactions, including buyers, sellers, developers, contractors, landlords, banks, and other lending institutions. Whether you need legal guidance in purchasing your home, negotiating a commercial lease, addressing a residential landlord-tenant issue, handling a condominium lien or dispute, or reviewing a construction or remodeling contract, we will work closely with you to provide quality legal services designed to protect your investment while avoiding undue costs and delays.
- Negotiation of residential purchase and sales agreements.
- Title examinations and clearing of clouds on title.
- Management and oversight of bank closings and loan packages.
- Refinance transactions and home equity lines of credit.
- All commercial transactions, including purchases, sales, refinances, and leasing.
- Lease drafting, negotiation, and landlord consultations.
- Property management contracts.
- New construction contracts.